A visit to Miami should be a time to kick back, let loose, be free and follow your heart. Unless your heart is telling you to do something foolish… like wear socks with sandals or skip the sunscreen.
Write your Vagabond love story around our newly renovated, lushly landscaped courtyard. Enjoy free breakfast pastries and coffee, or watch a local band perform on the small stage to the glow of the poolside cocktail bar at night. Bask in timeless interiors (Rooms) designed by the world-renowned, award-winning visionary Stephane Dupoux. Even more ways to live the retro-luxe lifestyle include:
- Soaking up some sun in oversized lounge chairs or going for a swim.
The Vagabond's stunning iconic mermaid and dolphin mosaic tile artwork have been completely restored using original tiles found on-site or imported from France. Just keep an eye on the mermaid – she'll likely ask you to buy her a Vagabond Collins cocktail from the delectable Vagabond Pool Bar.
- Staying connected to friends or family using the free high-speed Wi-Fi.
Wherever you are on property, you're online. It doesn't get much easier than that.
- Saunter over to the gym to burn off calories.
Maybe you're that one person at the gym who always stays on the treadmill past the time limit. Maybe you're the "bike guy" or the "elliptical enthusiast." Maybe you're the master of the free weights. Hey, whatever works for you – it’s all here and awaiting your arrival.
- Striking up a conversation with a friendly staff member.
Boutique service at its best. The staff of The Vagabond Hotel are some of the most attentive, intuitive and friendly you’ll ever meet!
- Stopping in for a quick bite or extended dining experience at the mouth-watering Vagabond Kitchen & Bar.
A color-infused upscale restaurant and lounge that’s taking the term Vagabond to new contemporary gourmet heights with a blend of inspired Latin-Asian-American flavors. This is the place to make new friends or reconnect with old ones.
- Lobby computer station with printer & fax access
- Free pastries & coffee (served from 7 a.m. – 10 a.m. in our event room)
- A special event room with seating for 50 people
Photo Credits: © Silvia Ros and © Cookie Kinkead